Virtual Student Portal
Welcome to the Pickering High School Virtual Student Portal serving PHS and most of the VPSB District Schools. Here you will find a one-stop shop for most things specific to virtual students.
Being a virtual student requires a student to be very organized and disciplined. If at any time you fall behind or do not understand something, don’t hesitate to ask for help. The faster you ask for help, the better.
Virtual school has changed from watching prerecorded lessons and trying to figure out what to do for assignments. Now, each core subject will have a live teacher with a scheduled time for class. Virtual students, along with their peers, will log in and “attend” a live class. There you will participate in the instruction in real time. Please take the opportunity to ask questions and interact with your teachers just like in a face-to-face class.
Virtual students do share some unique responsibilities as described below. Make sure you take care of these each school day.
1. Log into CLEVER, click “Virtual Student Attendance”, and fill out the form EACH day.
2. If you have not done so, make sure to join your new class using the Google join code.
3. If you have not done so, make sure to join your new class Remind (Click here for class join codes)
4. Log into your classes EACH day at the appointed times and participate.
5. If you have questions first contact the teacher during “Office Hours” or during class. If you do not get an answer, please contact the school. If you are a Pickering High School student, please find the number to text the office on the homepage.
Login Times For Virtual Classes
2021-22 Pickering High School Virtual Classes